Monday, September 20, 2010

Fly Over On Your Skateboard

Recently, I overheard my little male cousins talking about how much they wanted skateboards. Now, i doubt if their mother will oblige (since 'skateboards' are synonymous to 'accidents'), but look how much fun it is to watch Tony Hawk and his mates roll around and fall on their bums!

I used to have roller skates when I was young, but I didn't get my moneys worth out of them. Still, I would love to be one of those folks that stand around skate ramps, watching nimble dudes take flight, sweating their glands off under the sun, but still smiling and cheering for all they're worth. Skateboards are fun! And they are definitely one of the joys of life!

Photo Credit: Beauty in Everything, The Black Book, Onigun, Onigun(2), We Heart It, Emilia As Blogg, and Smash Thirteen
Related Posts with Thumbnails