Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Beautiful Game

Surprisingly, i've caught the FIFA World Cup fever. I don't go out of the way to watch football, but when i do, i actually enjoy it. I watched most of the World Cup matches and I am so for Spain (and Paul the Octopus lol). What i loved most about this World Cup was that so many unexpected things were happening! Made for some interesting viewing i tell you. But now, the football season is here, and typically, guys are glued to the TV screen. Not that I blame them mind you, cause I think football is one of the best games in the world, and one of the Joys of Life.

Photo Credit: Boliva Tindade, Rooooo, Zaqi, Andre Cherri, Saidur Rob, Anna Bee, Muha, and Notcot

P.S. Not sure about the rules of the game? Check it out here. P.S. Techno
Related Posts with Thumbnails